In my previous posts, we mentioned that videos are becoming more and more important for online marketing while YouTube being the most popular video site in the world, businesses should take advantage of this platform and it's time to create your corporate YouTube channel. Like this your potential customers can be able to watch all the videos related to your business. In this blog post, we intend to show you how to create your business channel in a few steps.
In fact, each user on YouTube has the option of creating a channel. As a business, creating a channel offers you the opportunity to setup a portal to each video you upload and keep your fans updated about your business. Unfortunately, YouTube does not differentiate between business and personal accounts. That doesn’t mean you can’t create a corporate YouTube channel, but you’ll have to work on customizing it to make it appear different than an individual channel.
Here are the steps to create your Corporate Youtube channel:
- Visit YouTube’s home page and click “Create an Account.” Fill in each text box with the appropriate information and click “Create.” Go to your email inbox and click the verification link to verify your YouTube account. Your YouTube profile will load. Or Simply login YouTube with your company Gmail account.
- Click your email address at the top right of any YouTube page to bring up a drop-down menu. Click “My Channel.”
- Enter your business’s name in the “Username” text box. Select a gender. Click “Next.” If someone has already chosen your business’ name for your username, enter a name that makes your business’ YouTube account appear official, e.g. Official Dao Square.” Your new channel will appear. Besides, you must select your gender, it will not appear in your channel's information.
- Click “Edit Profile” and add your business’s information. Do not add anything to the “About me” section, as that indicates you’re an individual. Add a description of your business in the “Channel Description” box.
- Customize your channel’s appearance and settings by clicking “Settings,” “Themes and Colors,” “Modules” or “Videos and Playlists” at the top of your channel. Consider creating your own theme and uploading your own background to avoid making your page look like a pre-made individual channel. If you do not wish to moderate your channel, consider disabling comments in the "Modules" section.
About dao² web design Phnom Penh
Thank you for reading this blog post. dao² is a website design and software development company located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Please feel free to contact dao² web design Phnom Penh regarding our website design, SEO, hosting or software development services.